Now Hiring Inside Counter Sales
– Jobs Near Me
Counter sales are a vital part of the tire sales and service industry. As a tire industry professional, being able to handle counter sales is key to providing top notch customer service. Inside Counter Sales involve more than just selling parts and services; they also require excellent communication with customers, making sure that they understand the automotive issues they are facing.
Use the Rice Tire Job Search widget at the bottom of the page to help you find the right job and location for you. If you need to go back to see descriptions of other jobs, click here to go back to our Now Hiring page. Rice Tire has 13 tire shops and retread facilities in and around Baltimore, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. Most jobs are convenient to the beltways and Rice Tire is a well-known company in the tire industry, established in the area for over 60 years! We offer a range of services, including tire sales, installation, repair, and maintenance for both consumer and commercial applications. Here are a few reasons why someone might want to become an Inside Counter Sales for Rice Tire.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer-focused Inside Counter Salesperson to join our retail tire shop team. The Inside Counter Salesperson will be responsible for assisting customers with their tire needs, providing excellent customer service, and processing transactions at the sales counter.
Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner
Recommend tires and other products based on customers’ needs
Answer customer questions regarding tire types, warranties, and other related information
Process sales transactions accurately and efficiently
Maintain a clean and organized sales area
Keep up-to-date with tire industry trends and product knowledge
Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction
What is an Inside Counter Sales Position?
An Inside Counter Salesperson is an employee who works in a retail tire shop and is responsible for assisting customers with their tire needs, providing excellent customer service, and processing transactions at the sales counter.
What does an Inside Counter Sales do?
An Inside Counter Salesperson greets and assists customers, recommends tires and other products based on customers’ needs, answers questions about tires and related information, processes sales transactions accurately and efficiently, maintains a clean and organized sales area, keeps up-to-date with tire industry trends and product knowledge, and works collaboratively with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
What Technical Skills are required for an Inside Counter Sales?
An Inside Counter Salesperson must have a good understanding of tires, including sizes, types, and brands, as well as basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and point-of-sale software. They should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail, and be physically able to lift and move tires and other heavy items as needed.
What Soft Skills are required for an Inside Counter Sales?
An Inside Counter Salesperson should have excellent customer service and communication skills, as they will be interacting with customers on a daily basis. They should also have a friendly and professional demeanor, be able to work collaboratively with other team members, and have a positive attitude towards learning and adapting to new information and procedures.
Benefits of Working with Rice Tire
- Exciting and dynamic work environment: As an Inside Counter Sales, you would be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that offers a lot of opportunities for learning and growth. You would be working with a variety of different vehicles and tire models, and you would be constantly learning new skills and techniques.
- Opportunities for career advancement: Rice Tire values its employees and offers many opportunities for career advancement. As an Inside Counter Sales, you could advance to a management or supervisory position or even become a sales representative for the company. Rice Tire is always looking for talented individuals who are willing to work hard and grow with the company.
- Competitive pay and benefits: Rice Tire offers competitive pay and benefits packages to its employees. As an Inside Counter Sales, you would be eligible for health insurance, retirement benefits, and paid time off. You would also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and commissions based on your performance.
- Flexible scheduling: Rice Tire understands that its employees have lives outside of work and offers flexible scheduling to accommodate their needs. Whether you need to work part-time, full-time, or on a flexible schedule, Rice Tire can work with you to find a schedule that works for you.
- Job security: The tire industry is essential to the economy, and as a result, jobs in this field tend to be stable and secure. Rice Tire has been in business for many years and has established itself as a leader in the industry. As an Inside Counter Sales for Rice Tire, you would have a stable and secure job that would provide you with a steady income.
- Fulfilling work: As an Inside Counter Sales, you would have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping customers keep their vehicles safe and roadworthy. You would be providing an essential service that is crucial to the safety and well-being of others. Knowing that you are making a difference in people’s lives can be very fulfilling and rewarding.
- Training and development: Rice Tire is committed to providing its employees with the training and development they need to succeed. As an Inside Counter Sales, you would receive comprehensive training on all aspects of tire installation, repair, and maintenance. You would also have access to ongoing training and development opportunities to help you advance your skills and career.